Are You A Health Conscious? What Are Your Plans To Stay Healthy?
Nowadays, people are becoming more and more conscious about their health. So it becomes necessary for them to have good knowledge about how to stay healthy. If you are one of them here is our guide to help you out for planning your healthy lifestyle.
To achieve a healthy lifestyle, first, you need to observe your current lifestyle. Your body type, eating and drinking habits, exercising habits, current medical report, etc. After analyzing you need to put slow and steady efforts to achieve a healthy lifestyle and thereby to improve the quality of your life.
Here are some proven tips which you can Implement for getting a Healthy Lifestyle.
We will first talk about to improve physical health and then we will go for mental health. So for physical health here are some suggestions:
Have Some Realistic Goals of Workout:
According to your body type, set workout plans. Don’t set such high goals and don’t be in a rush to achieve them quickly. It takes time for your body to accept changes. Have some small and realistic goals and consistently follow them.
Normal Physical Activities to Stay Healthy:
- Breathing exercises such as equal breathing, Alternate Nostril Breathing, and abdominal breathing. Also, you can try a guided visualization technique. Learn these techniques with the help of proper trainers or the internet. Check out what is working good for you and then stick to it.
- You can also try some outdoor and simple exercises. Have a walk of forty to forty-five minutes. But it should be fast walking for exercise purposes. You can also go for jogging. Start with fifteen to twenty minutes then slowly increase it according to your age and body type.
Along with these two, cycling can also be a good option for you if you enjoy it. In cycling your leg workout is also getting done. Again choose the one which works best for you.
- If you are lazy about the gym and walking or running, you can go for other work in which a lot of physical movements are involved such as gardening or outdoor work.
- Have some hobbies which you enjoy and also which will keep you fit such as dancing, swimming or the sports you loved to play.
- If you enjoy the gym, then have a proper instructor and then go for systematic training.
So these were for your physical fitness and now we will look at some tips for mental fitness:
Mental Fitness Activities:
To stay healthy from outside, it is so important to stay healthy from inside i.e. if you are not fit mentally you can’t achieve your goal of a healthy lifestyle. So your efforts should be in both ways. Let’s look at some strategies one by one:
- Keep your brain active by providing it something different thinking.
- Try to read wide and different things. Stay alert about happenings around you.
- Challenge your intellect by learning some new skills. Like a new language or a new sport.
- Take time to relax. Invest your some time for yoga and meditation which will help you to reduce stress or you can find out your stress buster.
- Have intellectually high conversations with your friends or peers. Always try to discuss new and engaging topics that will challenge your brain. That will keep your brain alert and active.
- Turn-off television and phone and invest your free time in some constructive activities that will keep you active and focused. Train your brain with different brain exercises like quizzes, puzzles, visualization, etc.
- Try some activities of these and find out the best suitable for you.
Now last but not least, the most important thing. Your physical and mental health mostly depends upon what you eat and drink for the whole day. Because for doing physical and mental workouts you need to have energy and that will come from your food.
Good Eating and Drinking Habits:
- You have to keep your eye on what you eat but also how much you eat and at what intervals you eat i.e. time and quantity of your eating.
- Eat heavy and healthy breakfast. Include fruits or fruit juices to your breakfast. Have protein-rich food such as eggs, greek yogurt, nuts, chia seeds, etc.
- Have the intake of limited meals after an interval of four to five hours.
- Replace your rice with salads which will be of different colors.
- Try to avoid processed food and replace it with veggies such as tomatoes, carrots, peanuts which are non- cooked. You can have them with peanut butter also.
- Avoid sugary drinks and desserts instead have fresh juices. Stop your other habits such as drinking alcohol or having a smoke or any other drugs. Try to reduce these habits slowly and steadily to keep your mind and body in place.
So this is all about maintaining your health from all perspectives. Now, what are you waiting for? Choose which suits best for you from the above and share your experiences below.