3 Best Exercises to Avoid delay ejaculation
3 Best Exercises to Avoid delay ejaculation
Do you suffer from premature or too fast ejaculation? One of the natural ways you can alleviate this problem is through a special exercise. I have used early ejaculation exercises in the past because I had short-term difficulties in this area. Fortunately, they were not very serious, and also with the help of exercises, I was able to manage the condition.
Of course, exercise alone is not the only way to solve a problem. Ejaculation is also affected by other circumstances and factors, such as the urinary and genital system’s current health status, as inflammation and infection, exacerbate this problem.
However, unlike other physical disorders, premature or too rapid ejaculation belongs to the category of problems that can be influenced by exercise. That is why, in this article, I will focus on all the most well-known exercises and techniques for delaying ejaculation.
Exercises to delay ejaculation: what it is and why exercise it
Premature ejaculation exercises are designed to support prolonged erections and improve control of orgasm. It is an exercise involving either the some part of body or the muscles directly or practicing arousal so that the man perceives physical arousal less intensely.
- Ejaculation delay exercises are used for too fast or premature ejaculation caused by high arousal or excessive libido.
- These can be exercises designed for the organ, or even its surroundings or pelvic floor muscles.
- The exercise aims first and foremost to improve a man’s resistance to physical arousal, secondly, to teach him to control his arousal better.
As for ejaculation, it is a natural part of arousal. However, if it comes to ejaculate within 1 or 2 minutes of the onset of love stimulation, it is not an entirely healthy condition. Behind too fast, ejaculation can be problems with the harness, but also, for example, some inflammation of the organ. As for high excitement, this condition can still be controlled.
This is the task of exercises that also have other effects:
Some of them help to better blood flow to the organ and causes not only to ejaculation but also to improve erection or prolonged erection
- as well as some exercises, such as Kegel positively on the state of the pelvic floor muscles, affecting, therefore, the proper functioning of the prostate
- exercises, you can also use during foreplay before intercourse and thus revive love, especially for those who can be performed in pairs with a partner
- For whom are the exercises to delay ejaculation get Fildena 150mg and when to practice them
These exercises are intended for all men who have a problem with ejaculation too fast. There are no restrictions on age or health; many exercises are technically simple. In addition, some are designed for a couple so that you can try them with your partner.
However, the following groups will also appreciate exercises for premature ejaculation:
- men who want to improve control over their erection and its length, mainly if their erection gets used to weaken quickly
- men with problems with urine leakage, because some exercises can also improve muscle control binding urination
- men who have a problem with the prostate because some exercises they strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which affect the size and function of the prostate
Examples and procedure of how to practice exercises to delay ejaculation
If you want to delay your ejaculation, the following exercises can help you. However, it is necessary to practice regularly, long-term, and pay attention to the technical correctness of performing individual exercises. Some exercises will be directly related to the organ, others to its surroundings.
Here are the three exercises I practiced that helped me the most to delay ejaculation:
The Masters-Johnson Method:
In the middle of the 20th century, two scientists, William Masters and Virginia Johnson, also addressed the problem of premature ejaculation. Their research is a unique technique that can be applied during intercourse and serves to stop the climax. You can try the method yourself and your partner.
As soon as you feel during love that its climax is approaching, you need to squeeze the acorn with your thumb, forefinger, and middle finger. Press your thumb on the top of the acorn, the remaining fingers in the bridle area. I recommend repeating this exercise regularly, and the first results will come after a month.
Kegel exercises are also very well-known exercise. These are exercises that are designed to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, specifically the PC muscle. This muscle is responsible for several tasks, such as stopping urination, maintaining an erection use Fildena or vigora, the prostate’s condition, and, of course, the ability to control ejaculation better.
The exercise is performed lying down or sitting. First, relax the whole body and then focus on compressing the muscle, which is also used to stop urination. Tighten this muscle for 10 seconds with a breath and then relax with an exhalation. Repeat 8 to 10 times three times a day.
The last exercise is the technique used during tantric massages, called “corkscrew.” This is a particular exercise that immediately stops ejaculation and suppresses arousal with a unique pull along the entire length of the organ. It is best if your partner, not you, make this move.
Before reaching orgasm, you need to grab the whole palm of the organ, but with the thumb pointing down. Then, with one pull up and at the same time turning 360 degrees, make a “corkscrew,” and thus, the excitement will immediately fade.